I’ve being planning to make this post for a while, but (happily) work is not giving any time off! *Uff* Nevertheless, time has finally come!
I was completaly thrilled to know that I was nominated for a new blogs/small blogs Award. The Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is an online award only, and is here to make new small blogs biggerby crossing its audience with other blogs’. It is also very practical, because one is awarded only by being simply nominated to it! You are nominated to the Liebster if a blog who has also been nominated thinks you are a good blog to follow and should have your word spread all over.
Since it’s online, you can imagine its rules have changed through time, but they remain basically these:
If you receive a Liebster Award (and choose to accept it – which is only going to make your blog some good) you should:
1. Make a celebratory post (such as this you are reading) with the Liebster bagde and these rules on it
2. On this post thank and link the lovely blog who nominated you and recommend it because you probably think they are worth it! (why would you ever not do that?!). Also follow the blog (but you probably already do)
3. Answer the questions your nominator listed on your nomination post
4. Choose 5 or 11 or 20 other new blogs (up to ~300 followers) to nominate for the Liebster and let them know about it by commenting one of their posts
5. Propose them a list of 11 questions they should answer on their response celebratory post
Also, why not checking out the other nominated blogs? you you probably like them too! It’s a nice way to keep discovering new blogs and bloggers who really deserve our attention ❤
I feel like the most blessed person right now because I was nominated by two sweethearts. First I was nominated by a fierce, brave and awesome *VIKING*, Laís, from The Diabetic Viking. Later, the dearest naammekyarakhahai also named me. Both of their blogs are great in totally different areas, while my unstoppable viking friend talks more about her experiences on Scandinavian lands, my talented positive friend shows her art and crafts works (nail art, quilling earings…)
I’m going to anwer both of their questions here =)
The Diabetic Viking
1. If you could give one piece of advice to other new bloggers, what would it be?
Don’t give up! It might be a bit frustrating on the begining, but as long as you don’t give up, everything will work out.
2. Why does having a blog make a difference for you?
I am trying to display my work and a blog is a great venue to do so.
3. What kind of blogs do you visit the most?
Mostly food blogs, but also crafts and motivational.
4. Which do you believe is your best post so far?
The Cheesecake Recipe!
5. Should you own birthday cake be store bought or made by yourself?
Made by myself! And a challenge!
6. If you could recommend one single book right now, what would it be?
Probably Cooking for Geeks, which I am currently reading and it is really interesting!
7. If you could write a book, what would its title be?
I think I would name it Not about me.
8. How much of the food you eat is NOT store-bought?
I homemake most of the meals… I have to buy the ingredients, of course, but I don’t buy frozen food or pre-made food.
9. Do you ever try to be less harmful to the environment?
Yes! I am always trying to repurpose things! =)
10. Does food you have with someone you love taste better than food you love had alone?
For sure! Even things that I don’t usually like.
11. If you could prepare one single dish for your loved one, what would it be?
A cake 😉
1. What are you afraid of?
I am afraid of dogs. Childhood trauma. But only for the first minutes… then I relax.
2. How many languages do you speak?
Does sign language counts? 😉 I speak 4 languages. If we are including sign language, I speak 6 (ASL and LIBRAS).
3. Which was the best post that you have written. Please share link.
The Cheesecake Recipe!
4. List 3 of your favourite online shopping websites.
Amazon, AliExpress and Michaels
5. Which is your favourite summer drink?
6. Which is the favourite blog that you follow?
A Brazilian entretainment blog called Jovem Nerd.
7. Do you believe in astrology?
Not really, but I am not against or anything.
8. Any advice for new bloggers?
Don’t give up! As long as you are blogging, and sharing your experiences you will be fine!
9. Do you have any 2015 blog related goals?
I want to be able to post 3 posts a week, consistantly.
10. What is #1 on your bucket list?
To work full time on my passion, cake decorating.
11. Tell me about one person who always makes you smile.
My husband… ❤️
My nominees are:
@ Confessions of a Lit Addict
@ Inte Fan Gör Det Det
@ In Between Moderation
@ Cats at The Bar
@ Bitter Sweet Blog
@ Movie Joltz
@ A Northeast Ohio Garden
@ I Need a Feed!
@ Le Zoe Musings
@ The Hungry Mum
I also want to nominate: @The Diabetic Viking and @BEPOSITIVEYAROON
And my questions to them are:
1. Which is your favorite book?
2. What was the most crazy thing you have done?
3. Do you have pets?
4. What is your favorite post?
5. Which is your most popular post?
6. Tell me a memorable moment.
7. Do you have any food remarkable memory?
8. Which is your favorite movie?
9. Do you have any memorable experience as a blogger?
10. What is your favorite dish?
11. If you could change something (in you, the world, your life) what would it be?
Thank you so much for remembering and considering me for this honor! =) I really enjoyed knowing you more and let others know me by answering these questions.